Why Choose A Sweet Start Preschool?
We know you have many preschools to choose from. Let us share with you some of the reasons why our preschool really is a “sweet start” for your child.
- Family involvement is important, and we want you to feel like a family at A Sweet Start. There will be many opportunities to come into the classroom for holidays and special activities. Halloween costume and parade party, cookie/gingerbread house decorating, and a spring celebration are some examples of the events we have planned.
- Sweet Charlottes will host playdates for students and their families throughout the school year. This is a wonderful opportunity for you and your child to get to know other families in the program and enjoy an evening of fun.
- Students will play in Sweet Charlottes everyday as part of the daily schedule. They will be encouraged to use their creativity and imagination as they explore all the areas that Sweet Charlottes has to offer.
- Students and their siblings will receive free open play at Sweet Charlottes throughout the school year. Come anytime during scheduled open play M, T, Th, F, and Sat from 9-3 and let you child play in a safe, fun environment.
- Students will have a chance to experience Sweet Charlottes over the summer where they can get comfortable before school begins. 3 hours of drop off play will be included to ease your child, especially if it’s his/her first school experience.
- Sweet Charlottes offers flexible, affordable summer camp programs. Children participate in fun and creative themes where kids can find themselves “at home” here while getting a head start on learning. Whether your child comes one or multiple days this summer, they are sure to have fun exploring themes such as Under the Sea, A Camping We Will Go, or Wacky Weather. Students receive $5 off each day they register for.
- Students and their siblings will receive 15% off birthday parties ad Sweet Charlottes. We take care of the party for you. When we hots your party, we make sure each detail is taken care of, from food, to favors and even that very special visit from your kiddo’s character!